mrunit-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Filimon <dangeorge.fili...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Preparing for 1.0 release
Date Fri, 29 Mar 2013 11:39:26 GMT
Hi everyone,

First of all thank you for all your hard work on MRUnit and congratulations
on the upcoming release!

I'm adding a new algorithm to Mahout and some tests depend on MRUnit
snapshot 1.0. We'd like to have a 0.8 release soon but without the JAR
being available on Maven Central we can't merge the change yet.

Do you have an ETA for when MRUnit will be uploaded?

Thanks!