mrunit-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Beech <d...@paraliatech.com>
Subject Re: Preparing for 1.0 release
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2013 11:31:33 GMT
Hi Brock

Sorry for the time it has taken to get this sorted. I was away at the Hadoop Summit and am
now on vacation til 1st Apr.

Before I went away I believe I fixed the tagging problems and got both the hadoop1 and hadoop2
builds into the staging repo and on my apache webpage for download. I think the only thing
I didn't do was sent the updated vote email.

If you can and want to pick up from where I left off, please do. Apologies for not quite seeing
it through! Alternatively if you don't mind waiting til the 2nd I'll finish up as soon as
I'm back in the UK.

Cheers
Dave