mrunit-dev mailing list archives

From JOAQUIN GUANTER GONZALBEZ <x...@tid.es>
Subject MRUNIT-180
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2013 13:03:15 GMT
Hello MrUnitters,

A few weeks ago I submitted a patch to add custom comparator support to MrUnit (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MRUNIT-180)
but I haven't received any response. I'd very much like to see this functionality in MrUnit,
since the project I'm working on cannot rely on .runTest() due to IEEE 754 precision issues
in the result (which are completely normal).

I'm open to suggestions and I am willing to change the submitted patch as much as needed to
get this in :)
Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Ximo.

Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Puede consultar nuestra pol?tica
de env?o y recepci?n de correo electr?nico en el enlace situado m?s abajo.
This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on
the basis of the terms set out at: