mrunit-dev mailing list archives

From Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Updating list of committers
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 14:44:10 GMT
Hi,

Nice catch! Yes I think this was my fault. I should have added you guys to
the mrunit group and the mrunit committee. Since in this project those
groups are one in the same, I didn't realize that they are different
commands. I have just added you guys (ref
http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html#SVNaccess) to the committee.

If you want to update the site, that would be awesome! :)

Brock