mrunit-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Dechoux <decho...@gmail.com>
Subject Updating list of committers
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 14:25:37 GMT
Hi,

I am going through all the documentation of using my apache account in
order to be be quicker to help next time.

One thing I noticed is that the committer list does not seem up to date :
http://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html#mrunit

It is not critical but I believe James Robert Kinley (kinley) and Bertrand
Dechoux (bdechoux) should also be in the mrunit-pmc list.

If that's something I can change on my own, I will gladly to it but I will
need at least a link to a how to.

I will look at the website documentation in order to know how to change the
website list. http://mrunit.apache.org/community/people.html
I will check with you before doing any real change as it is my first time.

Regards

Bertrand