mrunit-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Dechoux <decho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release 1.1
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2013 12:31:04 GMT
But that should be clearly communicated. I know I had issues starting with
MRUnit because I didn't know about the classifier(s) and I know, through
feedbacks, that I wasn't the only one.

I was wondering if there was a need for a YARNUnit (not the good name). But
if that's true, I guess it shouldn't be part of MRUnit (even as a
subproject) and there should be less people in need for YARN testing than
for MR testing. Because, I hope, not everybody will write her/his own MR
replacement.