mrunit-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Beech <dbe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release MRUnit version 1.1.0 - rc1
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2014 10:06:00 GMT
+1

* Built both source distros on Ubuntu and OSX, Maven 2 and 3 - all fine,
tests pass
* Verified all checksums and sigs

To add to Jarcec's comment about licenses - does our NOTICE.txt contain
everything it should? I'm not so clear about the rules for what should and
shouldn't be notified.

Also, we have some Javadoc warnings during the build so i'll create a JIRA
to fix those.

Cheers,
Dave