mrunit-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Dechoux <decho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposed Board Report July 2014
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2014 22:51:42 GMT
It is true that it hasn't changed but can you validate the 10 PMC number?
I have 13 entires in the DOAP file which is generated from the pom file.

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=mrunit.git;f=doap_mrunit.rdf;a=blob_plain;hb=HEAD
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MRUNIT-206

Chris Mattman is emeritus so that's a -1.
But that still leaves 2 persons.

I believe it's once again the difference between the web site and the pom.
I have updated the pom but never the website.

It's no biggie but the numbers are not right.

Bertrand Dechoux