mrunit-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Dechoux <decho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] - remove support for Hadoop -1
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2015 22:19:03 GMT
Sadly, I know a significant number of companies having project(s) on hadoop
1 and not likely to migrate soon. But indeed the past releases are still
available so I am for dropping the support of hadoop 1 (for future
releases).

+1 in conclusion

Bertrand Dechoux

On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 8:18 PM, Mac Noland <mcdonaldnoland@yahoo.com.invalid