mrunit-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Moving MRUnit to the Attic
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2016 15:34:15 GMT
Hi Ryan,
I’m glad to see your interest in MRUnit and the openness to take the maintenance burden
going forward.

Might I suggest to start by reviewing the three patches and +1 them on the JIRAs when they
will be ready to be committed? That will help the existing committers to get them accepted
sooner rather then later and will also give you community credit that will be needed if you
indeed want to take the maintenance burden.

Jarcec