mrunit-user mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Moving source control from svn to git
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 12:50:28 GMT
[ X ] +1 Yes - Mrunit should move to GIT and Jarcec should be the volunteer

(my vote, formality)

Jarcec

On Wed, Aug 08, 2012 at 08:49:50AM +0200, Jarek Jarcec Cecho wrote:
> I would like to propose moving our repository from SVN to GIT (everything will still
be handled by Apache, it's just repository format change). Apache Infrastructure team requires
one volunteer from the project to actively participate in that process and I would like to
volunteer myself.