mrunit-user mailing list archives

From Tom Wheeler <twhee...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Presentation on Hadoop Testing at the Chicago HUG
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2012 19:23:01 GMT
Dan,

Thanks for the kind words.

Yes, I was referring to multiple lines of input for a mapper.  I knew
this was fixed in MRUNIT-64, but I was covering the 0.9.0 version.  As
I was covering that slide, I said something along the lines of "this
is a limitation for the current version, but is already fixed in the
1.0.0 version."  I also mentioned that distributed cache support
(second bullet point on that slide) was also coming in MRUnit 1.0.0
(MRUNIT-98).