mrunit-user mailing list archives

From Dan Filimon <dangeorge.fili...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: MRUnit mvn package fails
Date Sat, 10 Nov 2012 10:28:32 GMT
Hi everyone,

I cloned the MRUnit git repo from
http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/mrunit.git and am on the remote
trunk branch.
I can't seem to run mvn package because some tests fail with:

  testAddCacheArchiveToMapperUsingDriverMethod(org.apache.hadoop.mrunit.mapreduce.TestDistributedCache):
tar: Unrecognized archive format
  testAddCacheArchiveToReducerUsingDriverMethod(org.apache.hadoop.mrunit.mapreduce.TestDistributedCache):
tar: Unrecognized archive format
  testAddCacheArchiveToMapReduceUsingDriverMethod(org.apache.hadoop.mrunit.mapreduce.TestDistributedCache):
tar: Unrecognized archive format
  testAddCacheArchiveToMapReduceUsingDriverMethod2(org.apache.hadoop.mrunit.mapreduce.TestDistributedCache):
tar: Unrecognized archive format
  testAddCacheArchiveToMapperUsingDriverMethod(org.apache.hadoop.mrunit.TestDistributedCache):
tar: Unrecognized archive format
  testAddCacheArchiveToReducerUsingDriverMethod(org.apache.hadoop.mrunit.TestDistributedCache):
tar: Unrecognized archive format
  testAddCacheArchiveToMapReduceUsingDriverMethod(org.apache.hadoop.mrunit.TestDistributedCache):
tar: Unrecognized archive format
  testAddCacheArchiveToMapReduceUsingDriverMethod2(org.apache.hadoop.mrunit.TestDistributedCache):
tar: Unrecognized archive format

I've attached the complete log. Any help is greatly appreciated! :D