mrunit-user mailing list archives

From Dipesh Khakhkhar <dipeshsoftw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mapper unit test failing - validation failing
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 20:44:17 GMT
Brock,
Thanks for replying. Yes I am using a custom key. After searching I found
that I have to override equals and hashcode method.

In my custom key, I am using list of objects i.e. List<Object> as it's
member variable and i tried to use the following -

public boolean equals(Object o) {
if (o instanceof MyCustomKey) {
MyCustomKey myKey = (MyCustomKey) o;
return mylist.equals(myKey.getList()) ;
}
return false;
}

but the above call is failing. In eclipse debugger it is showing same
values and size for both the lists but myKey.getList() has different
modCount than myList.

I have overridden hashcode method too. Am i missing something above?

Thanks.