mrunit-user mailing list archives

From Dipesh Khakhkhar <dipeshsoftw...@gmail.com>
Subject Mapper unit test failing - validation failing
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 05:14:24 GMT
I'm using MRUnit to test my M/R classes.

My mapper is simple one

- It takes input file with input like
1
2
3

- Its outputs is
Key 0,0,0
Value 1,

key 0,0,1
Value 2,

Now I am using MRUnit to test my mapper with following input and expected
output -

Input: "1"
Expected Output: like this mapDriver.withOutput(key, new Text("1,") ); //
where my key is 0,0,0

I'm getting following error

java.lang.AssertionError: 2 Error(s): (Missing expected output (0,0,0,, 1,)
at position 0., Received unexpected output (0,0,0,, 1,) at position 0.)

It seems to me my output is correct (lhs==rhs) - am i missing something
above? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks in advance for replying and answering my query.

Thanks.