nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NiFi Blogs
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2015 14:56:07 GMT
Yup, that's a generally available blogging infrastructure provided for
your use. I believe you'd want to open a JIRA against INFRA with a
component of "Blogs" to get nifi set up and yourself added as an admin
(including anyone else who would like to be a part of it).

I'm not sure if there are any hooks for GA, but I also haven't looked.

Mark Payne wrote:
> All,
> I'd like to be able to blog out things like how to setup simple flows and basic nifi
concepts.
> Is there an Apache blog infrastructure to use for this? It appears that blogs.apache.org
exists. Is this the recommended place? If so, how can I get an account? Can we tie in Google
Analytics, for example, to see who is viewing the page, etc?