nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Kurc <trk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] preparing for release 0.0.1
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2015 02:35:51 GMT
I read the guide Joe linked and a lot of the sticky parts are marked "TODO"
and it looks like a work in progress

"Podlings can short circuit this process by starting out with written
release documentation. It is strongly recommended that Podlings invest time
looking at the best practices recommended in this document. By selection
and modification, sections of this document can be used to quickly and
easily bootstrap a release guide. "

Is step one putting together a release guide?