nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ready to help with NiFi!
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2015 19:40:08 GMT
Jenn - cool glad you got up and running so quickly.

This very thing you're going through now is exactly what we need to do a
good job of putting together as and for the community:
-setting up to pull from git.  Pointers to git primers
- how to make edits / submit patches
- the review then commit process and what that means for 'docs, website,
code, etc...'  We've not yet really found the right sweet spot there I
think.

I think too we could provide some pointers for folks that want to
contribute from different perspectives:
- documentation / website
- visualization/user experience stuff
- core framework
- exentions/etc..

Because each of those have different concerns and areas of the codebase to
focus on and so on.

Thanks!
Joe