nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website Theme
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2015 16:59:59 GMT
I'd say the two sides of the spectrum as examples are:

http://kafka.apache.org/  [super minimalist]
http://aurora.incubator.apache.org/ [ quite fancy looking ]

Both in my opinion are beautifully done and make it easy to get the content
needed.

I think these (and others) provide great examples that both sides of the
spectrum have merit.

What is most important to me is that we as a community rally behind those
with the expertise and willingness to contribute in this space.

Thanks
Joe