nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Processor Bundle Archetype
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2015 01:42:10 GMT
Mark,

Thanks for the feedback! and glad it is useful for you.

I just made the updates you suggested so you should be able to pull them
down from GitHub.

If you were thinking of anything different for the documentation stub let
me know. I just took an example that had Uses Attributes, Modifies
Attributes, Properties, and Relationships, and then removed the specific
content.

-Bryan