nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Payne <marka...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Developer Guide
Date Sun, 01 Feb 2015 14:59:05 GMT
Dan,

Awesome. I appreciate the feedback! I’ll definitely create those links - good call. Will
review / commit your pull requests (this one and the other one) tomorrow morning.

Thanks again!

-Mark

From: Daniel Bress
Sent: ‎Sunday‎, ‎February‎ ‎1‎, ‎2015 ‎9‎:‎52‎ ‎AM
To: dev@nifi.incubator.apache.org

Mark,
   I just looked at the documentation.  I think its really detailed and helpful to new developers.
 Nice work.

   I made two tiny tweaks(fixed some broken markup, and changed a "." to a ":"), and updated
the processor documentation section to reflect the new generated documentation feature.  You'll
see a pull request for that shortly.

   I'd also suggest linking the Processor annotations in the upper sections, to the description
of those annotations in the lower section.  You reference that processors should be using
them above, without describing why.  Having a link to their meaning would clear that up.
I did not make this change, just suggesting it.

   FYI, one of the markup problems was with: `ProvenanceEventRecord`s
   It doesn't seem to like the `s at the end, so I put a space in between and now it formats
a little better, meaning the monospace shows up, but there is an ugly space between the d
and the s.  Not sure how to fix this 100%.  Any asciidoc gurus out there?

Dan Bress
Software Engineer
ONYX Consulting Services