nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Chad Zobrisky <czobri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Database Connection Pooling Controller Service
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2015 17:15:42 GMT
Toivo

In regards to the driver jar, I'm not sure if it is okay to place a jar in
the lib directory, but it does work if you place, for example, ojbdc.jar in
that directory and load it via the Class.from() method.  I'm not sure if
the community wants to use that directory this way though, if it would be
seen as polluting or not.

-Chad