nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: NIFI Requests
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2015 23:38:40 GMT
Hello,

Have you considered filing these recommendations as separate issues in the
project issue tracking system? Please see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI . Click the "Create" button to
get started. You'll probably want to use "Improvement" as the issue type.
That would make it easier for the project to consider and prioritize your
valuable suggestions.

Best regards,

     - Andy