nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Gilman <matt.c.gil...@gmail.com>
Subject External Build for Apache NiFi Incubator Website
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2015 03:07:10 GMT
Infrastructure,

We are interested in discussing build options for an updated Apache NiFi
incubator website. It does not appear the build tool employed is supported
and it looks like we'll want to establish an external build [1].

- What does this process entail?
- What is the URL for the SVN repo (Our current interactions have been
solely through the CMS web interface)?
- Once we commit to the SVN repo, does the site immediately publish or is
there still a staging phase?
- Are there any requirements for the directory structure?

Thanks!

Matt Gilman

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html#external