nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Gilman <matt.c.gil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website Theme
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2015 14:47:34 GMT
Dan,

That isn't quite what I was suggesting. The website content is committed to
a SVN repository. What I was suggesting is that the documents generated
during a release in nifi, would commit the artifacts into that same
repository. The website generated in nifi-site would link to the documents
the nifi build generated. That way we don't need to rebuild the website
every time we do a nifi release. I am open to other suggestions here. This
is just what seemed to make sense to me, but maybe I'm missing something.

Anyways, let's wait until we here back from INFRA about the best way
forward and then we can figure this aspect out.

Matt