nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Simple NIFI process
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2015 03:14:54 GMT
Hello Pavan,

For developing your own processor the best place to start is the new
developer guide:
   http://nifi.incubator.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/developer-guide.html

Also beyond that there are certainly many good examples here:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-nifi/tree/develop/nifi/nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-standard-bundle/nifi-standard-processors/src/main/java/org/apache/nifi/processors/standard

A processor which is very basic and thus a good place to start is here:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-nifi/blob/develop/nifi/nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-standard-bundle/nifi-standard-processors/src/main/java/org/apache/nifi/processors/standard/HashContent.java

As you progress feel free to ask questions and we'll all try to assist.

Thanks
Joe