nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Bress <dbr...@onyxconsults.com>
Subject Release branch workflow business
Date Sun, 08 Mar 2015 14:13:40 GMT
Hey Joe and all,

   What is your plan/process for creating release branches to do the 0.0.2 release(and future
releases) in?  I was under the impression that you would want to do this as soon as all of
the 0.0.2 tickets are closed(which I thought I heard has happened).  If all the 0.0.2 tickets
are complete, I'd recommend making a branch to do the release in so that we can begin integrating
any of the 0.1.0 features in develop.  I'm recommending from a somewhat selfish standpoint
so that the component documentation feature I worked on can be integrated before more changes
happen in develop that might cause the merge to be problematic.

   Let me know what you think,

Dan Bress
Software Engineer
ONYX Consulting Services