nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Bress <dbr...@onyxconsults.com>
Subject Re: prepare for apache nifi 0.0.2 incubating?
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2015 17:53:40 GMT
Joe,
    Thanks, I did notice that JIRA ticket NIFI-333 is still listed as open/unresolved, and
has no fix version.  This is what you merged for me this morning.  I can't update this myself
because I am not the owner or creator.

Dan Bress
Software Engineer
ONYX Consulting Services

From: Joe Witt <joe.witt@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, March 9, 2015 1:15 PM
To: dev@nifi.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: prepare for apache nifi 0.0.2 incubating?

Dan

What you mentioned should be taken care of.

Thanks
Joe

On Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 10:30 AM, Joe Witt <joe.witt@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dan
>
> Ok thanks for pinging.  Taking a look now.
>
> Joe
>
> On Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 10:28 AM, Dan Bress <dbress@onyxconsults.com> wrote:
>> Joe/Mark,
>>    I submitted a second pull request [1] based on some feedback I got from Mark on
NIFI-333 [2].  I'm not sure its imperative that it get merged as part of 0.0.2, but it does
fully address everything the ticket mentions as being wrong.

>>    Looking at the list of things that are fixed that Joe just sent out, NIFI-333
is not included and it was fixed in 0.0.2  This ticket should be marked as resolved and fix
version 0.0.2