nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Blue <b...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache NiFi 0.0.2-incubating (RC1)
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2015 18:32:23 GMT
+1 (non-binding)

Checks:
* Signature is valid
* Checksums match
* Build (mvn clean install) from source tarball succeeds
* RAT checks pass (mvn apache-rat:check)
* NOTICE and LICENSE look fine (not a thorough validation)

One thing I'd fix for the next release is the exclusion of test
resources from the RAT check. Wouldn't it be better to do that by file
extension (e.g., **/*.json, **/*.avro) to avoid not checking files that
could have license headers?

rb

--
Ryan Blue