nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Payne <marka...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: prepare for apache nifi 0.0.2 incubating?
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2015 18:34:58 GMT
Dan,

I think if you know which version it will go into, you can add the fix version when you create
the issue. Otherwise, it should be set when the ticket is marked as resolved -- and I think
this should be done by whichever committer merges the code into the develop branch.

Thanks
-Mark

> From: dbress@onyxconsults.com
> To: dev@nifi.incubator.apache.org
> Subject: Re: prepare for apache nifi 0.0.2 incubating?
> Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 15:04:43 +0000
>
> On the subject of tickets that are actually fixed and merged into develop, but not updated
in JIRA: Who is responsible for setting the fix version and the status?  The person who originally
created the ticket?  The person who made the fix?  The person who merged the fix?  Or?

> This ticket falls into that category: NIFI-370
>
> Dan Bress
> Software Engineer
> ONYX Consulting Services

the status or fix version.  Can you do that?