nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Billie Rinaldi <bil...@apache.org>
Subject Re: RAT exclusions for test resources
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2015 15:10:37 GMT
I think it is okay to leave the rat exclusion as is.  However, it is
important that you verify what has been committed as test resources, along
with anything else excluded from the rat check, before release.  I'm sure
that no one will deliberately check in something they know shouldn't be
there, but people have a tendency to commit things to work around policies
they don't fully understand -- and understanding ASF policies is not a
trivial undertaking.  This has happened on every project I've worked on.