nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache NiFi 0.0.2-incubating (RC1)
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2015 21:16:24 GMT
Ryan,

Unless there is objection I'll add to our RM steps/check-list the
inclusion of the convenience binary artifacts in the dev/dist area.
In the release vote we can add a statement to the effect that

"For convenience purposes we have provided the binary distribution
built from the source release candidate here : LINK"

We don't in any way want to give the impression that the binary
distribution is being voted upon.  It is not.  The only thing being
voted upon is the source release.

Thanks
Joe