nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Pietrasko <stephen.pietra...@g2-inc.com>
Subject Re: Executing a python script with Execute Stream Command
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2015 16:34:26 GMT
Mark,

The properties I am using are as follows:

Command Argument: nameofscript.py -j multine
Command Path: python
Working Directory /opt/dev/

Jimmy,

Not exactly sure what you are asking with your question "Does the python
script that you run from NiFi have a select set of Python packages you can
leverage in your python script.  Is it at all possible to add additional
python packages?"

Here is a sanitized version of the script. Are you asking if I can import
more packages in my script? If so, yes, I can do that.

http://pastebin.com/peSCkx6j

Thank you guys.

-Steve