nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Pietrasko <stephen.pietra...@g2-inc.com>
Subject Executing a python script with Execute Stream Command
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2015 13:51:46 GMT
All,

I am trying to configure the Execute Stream Command processor to execute a
python script and have the output send to a queue with PutJMS.

I'm having a bit of difficulty though. I've been looking at this previous
email chain which is similar to my issue.
https://www.mail-archive.com/dev@nifi.incubator.apache.org/msg01578.html

The script runs and sends the output to sys.stdout.write but when I try and
have NiFi run the script I see no bytes in or out which means nothing is
passed to the queue.

Would this be an issue with the output being sent to stdout or a property
issue with ExecuteStreamCommand.

I have tried several configurations of the property fields. This is my
general understanding of each field and what they should be:

Command Argument: name of script and arguments
Command Path: python
Working Directory: Directory where script is located.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
V/R

Stephen M. Pietrasko