nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Aldrin Piri <aldrinp...@gmail.com>
Subject Contributor Guide
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2015 16:25:58 GMT
All,

In an effort to facilitate those interested in contributing and as a means
of having a set of community guidelines/standards I have created an initial
contribution guide on our newly received Confluence Wiki [1].

This is in partial fulfillment of NIFI-359.  Please feel free to contribute
and discuss.

One of the big areas I was not quite sure of the particulars was the Patch
submission/verification process Sean Busbey started [2].  Insights into
that process would be great to get captured so that contributors can
understand how that process will work.

Thanks and looking forward to additional input.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Contributor+Guide
[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Contributor+Guide#ContributorGuide-SupplyingacontributionthroughpatchandJIRAissue