nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Brandon DeVries <...@jhu.edu>
Subject Re: Graduation nudge
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2015 12:20:42 GMT
I can put together a first draft tonight (if Joe hasn't already).  It looks
like they provide a template that's fairly straightforward[1].  Based on
the calendar in the "Guide to Successful Graduation"[2], we should also
consider opening the internal community graduation vote.  Looking at the
calendar, there doesn't appear to be enough time for us to make this
month's board meeting, so we could maybe wait until we have a proposed
resolution.  But other than that I don't see a reason to delay.

Brandon

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/board/templates/podling-tlp-resolution.txt
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#toplevel