nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Confluence Rights
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2015 01:57:36 GMT
John:  You are now set for access (elcangri2124)  Thanks!

Kristin: That is awesome that you'd like to contribute.  Can you
please make yourself an account on confluence and then let us know the
username that you select.  I searched for your name and nothing looked
like a match.  If you go here
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=57903572
and try to login that should allow you to initiate the account
creation.

Thanks
Joe

On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 11:50 AM, Clemens, Kristin E.
<Kristin.Clemens@gd-ms.com> wrote:
> I would also appreciate being added to the confluence edit list! Is there anything we
newbies need to do to prepare our account for that?