nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Confluence/Wiki Space for NiFi
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2015 02:35:26 GMT
All,

I've added perms for everyone we had listed thus far in Jira as PPMC
(excluding mentors) or a contributor.  Most folks do not have accounts
in Confluence so there were only a couple people I could include.  If
anyone else is interested and once they have made themselves an
account just let us know.

The following people can edit confluence now:
- Tony Kurc, Brandon DeVries, Jennifer Barnabee, Sean Busbey myself

Thanks
Joe