nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Aldrin Piri <aldrinp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: nifi error
Date Sat, 25 Jul 2015 22:21:58 GMT
Sagar,

I was not able to recreate the issue you are experiencing (this is on OS X
and CentOS 7) from the latest version of development and starting with an
empty maven repository on each.

If the folder is not being created, it seems like it may be hitting an
issue with permissions.  I see you are using Vagrant.  Is it possible the
folder you are mapping into your Vagrant environment is not getting the
appropriate UID/GID?

To inspect things on your end, evaluate a listing of the checkout directory
in your Vagrant environment:

ls -la of the nifi directory checkout
id (to show your users and groups)

Additionally, as the user executing the build, are you able to manually
create the target directory?