nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Amazon S3 Processor
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2015 01:45:20 GMT
At first glance it looks like the assembly is not bringing in the
nifi-aws-bundle, but the bundle is available:

http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/nifi/nifi-aws-nar/0.1.0-incubating/nifi-aws-nar-0.1.0-incubating.nar

I assume the 0.2.0-incubating version of that would work tomorrow when the
release is fully pushed out.