nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Corey Flowers <cflow...@onyxpoint.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Feature proposal: Read-only mode as default
Date Sat, 08 Aug 2015 15:35:36 GMT
Well there is always the cya "are you sure you want to delete" idiot
pop up button.

For the actual undo, you could do something similar to copy and
"stack" it. I am not sure what mechanism is used for the copy but the
undo could work in the same way. Also, would it only undo elements on
the graph or property and state changes?

Sent from my iPhone