nifi-dev mailing list archives

From steveM <stephen.c.metc...@lmco.com>
Subject Re: Route Original Flow File Base on InvokeHTTP Response
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2015 15:57:07 GMT
My use case is I pull the doc id from the file, call a web service with that
id. The service responds with json that I would then parse to determine
where to route the document next. Sometimes the document might be new,
sometimes an update is allowed, sometimes duplicates need to be put
somewhere else.
I was hoping I was missing something that allowed you to handle a response
and just add an attribute to the original file (or something similar to
handle this case).