nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Blue <b...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: eliminate nifi-parent, split out nifi-nar-maven-plugin, have nifi in its own tree
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2015 16:43:31 GMT
+1

I think separate git repos is a great idea. One thing to clarify, too:
most of the time the nifi project relies on the last
nifi-nar-maven-plugin release, right? So that should be transparent for
most people building the project. It would only be awkward for someone
updating the maven plugin and testing it out locally because the develop
branch should always track a release.

Speaking of the develop branch... what about using master like most
projects after this change?

rb

--
Ryan Blue