nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Blue <b...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: eliminate nifi-parent, split out nifi-nar-maven-plugin, have nifi in its own tree
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2015 17:51:33 GMT
What is the current distinction between master and develop? Master is
stable and develop is where new changes go? The reason I suggest just
having master is that it follows the convention that other projects use.
Master is where new development happens and releases or more stable
branches are marked appropriately.

rb

--
Ryan Blue