nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Payne <marka...@hotmail.com>
Subject Write-Ahead-Log package name change?
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 18:53:13 GMT
Hello,

I recently realized that the nifi-write-ahead-log module (under nifi-commons) is using a package
name of "org.wali" instead of "org.apache.nifi.wal"

This has been the package name since the software was open sourced, unfortunately. I would
like to change the package name for the 0.3.0 version of NiFi, if there are no objections.

The pre-0.3.0 versions would, of course, still be available if anyone has a dependency on
the classes, but I would like to get this fixed so that it is correct going forward.

Is there any reason that we cannot change this for the 0.3.0 release?

Thanks
-Mark