nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Taft <a...@adamtaft.com>
Subject Re: Route Original Flow File Base on InvokeHTTP Response
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2015 16:44:08 GMT
One option I think we kicked around at some point was to capture the
response body as a flowfile attribute in the original flowfile.  For
reasonably sized response bodies, this would work OK.  It would be a nice
way to handle your situation, because then the response becomes an
attribute of the request.

This would obviously take a code change, but adding a property to the
effect of "Capture response body as flowfile attribute" might be a nice
feature.