nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Taft <a...@adamtaft.com>
Subject Re: Route Original Flow File Base on InvokeHTTP Response
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2015 14:36:10 GMT
Right.  Fundamentally, with InvokeHTTP you have two flowfiles involved.
The original flowfile which represents the HTTP request, and a newly
created "response" flowfile which captures the message body from the
response.

After invoke HTTP does its thing, you are effectively left with two
flowfiles.  They have a common "transaction id" associated to both
flowfiles, so it might be possible to use this with, for example,
MergeContent and associate the two files back together.

If MergeContent can't be made to work, it might require a new custom
processor to take the two flowfiles coming out from InvokeHTTP and evaluate
them as a single unit.

Adam