nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Taft <a...@adamtaft.com>
Subject Re: Route Original Flow File Base on InvokeHTTP Response
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 18:52:49 GMT
If you're needing to read the HTTP response code, InvokeHTTP should do this
for you.  It basically stores the HTTP response code into the original
request flowfile.  With a 2xx response code, it will route the request
flowfile (with the response code attributes) to the "Original"
relationship.  From there, the flowfile should have a
"invokehttp.status.code" attribute which you can act on.