nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Drob <mad...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] [REPORT] NiFi : Draft board report
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 16:19:46 GMT
  - No new LDAP committee group members added in the last 3 months
 - New commmitters:
    - Dan Bress was added as a committer on Wed May 27 2015
    - Bryan Bende was added as a committer on Mon Jun 15 2015

Aren't these both in the last 3 months? Or am I misunderstanding the first
bullet?

Do you want to highlight anything like X contributors or Y patches by
non-committers? Those can sometimes be a good bellwether of community
activity/growth.