nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: eliminate nifi-parent, split out nifi-nar-maven-plugin, have nifi in its own tree
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2015 21:13:29 GMT
Ryan

Correct the latest code depends on latest nifi nar maven plugin.

I would be absolutely fine personally with eliminating develop and just
using master.  Given that the releases are tagged i personally dont get the
value here vs the extra work required.

Anybody feel strongly for keeping master and dev as they are and if so can
you please state how the current model has helped you contribute or how the
proposed model would not?

Thanks
Joe